Monday, July 21, 2008

No.2 Mary’s hot flashes were reduced 90% in 1 month by using Menopause BalanZ

Mary, from Ann Arbor, Michigan, is a 54-year-old Caucasian woman.
She used Menopause BalanZ for 1 month and her hot flashes were reduced by 90%.

She wrote: “I have been in peri menopause for 11 months. I was suffering with hot flashes day and night. I experienced as many as 10 per day. The first 5 days of taking these herbs I thought the hot flashes worsened. They seemed hotter and longer. From 5 to 7 days they began to improve with less frequency, intensity and duration. From 7 to 10 days I steadily improved. After 30 days, I have noticed that I have only 1 or 2 a day. There is a minor amount of warmth to them for a very short time. I have not noticed negative effects. I have been taking 6 pills morning and night.”

For more information, please read the news:
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2008/07/prweb1125204.htm

No comments: